Let me introduce myself :)

AndyAmine andyamine at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 21:48:36 EDT 2006

Hello group,
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Christian, from QLD Australia
and I have been on Methadone for about 8yrs now and finally feel that I have
dealt with the majority of the issues that got me onto it in the first place
so I have been looking into ways to deal with the psychological
addiction/issues over the last few years using various methods, psychedelics
among them (Mushrooms, LSD, DMT, Salvia).

This has led me down the very long path of Ethnobotany (which was always an
interest) and finally to T.Iboga/Ibogaine and then to this group.

I have luckily had the chance to grow some fresh T.Iboga seeds but
unfortunately they didn't germinate however I should FINALLY be getting a
live plant in the coming months (YEAHY!) (unfortunately it will be many
years before there is a usable amount of root bark)

I look forward to sharing more about myself with you all in the coming
future and looking forward to joining a group of like minded people all
search for the same light.

Best wishes,
Chris.