[Ibogaine] giving up terbakky PP

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 21:24:32 EDT 2006

>In one of my books which I can't find in the kaos that is my
home, it suggested carrying around a bag of sunflower
seeds........excuse the lack of technical knowledge, but
supposedly there is something in them that suppresses the
craving for a smoke?<

This was actually another recent suggestion, chewing seeds of some sort.
I'm really serious. As horrid as they make me feel at many times, I can't
seem to find the will to kick cigs. And it's a humbling feeling.

Peace, love and respect,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines