[Ibogaine] Howard.. re NZ CLINICS

captkirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Wed Jun 14 17:40:05 EDT 2006

Yes the clinic here has a great team onboard unlike back in
1996 when I was on the programme I didn't want to know them.
 This time around was/is great and I'm looking forward to
going back for a chin wag with my counsellor... she hasn't
seen me since I got natural energy back... just want to let
her know it's still all good.  She's an amazing woman,she
raised funds for tents and sleeping bags back when there was
that earthquake in ....Turkey? (memory shot today lol)
anyway she went way out into the wop wops to help out women
who were widowed or on their own cos they couldn't get any
help without a man.....must have been a trip and a half.
callie i know what you mean about sentences, I read some of
my posts and go huh? what was i on about LOL
anyway, it's all good......you'll get there Callie, keep the
faith girl and keep posting love hearing from ya
Love n hugs
Kirsty

----- Original Message Follows -----