[Ibogaine] Howard.. re NZ CLINICS

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 12:53:01 EDT 2006

That is GREAT shit right there!!! WOW! What PR work you have done just by
getting clean yourself Kirsten! You may impact a lot of lives in a major
positive way! Bet you feel energized! I am blown away by this post you just  posted.
Wish I could break out of America and share a positive message  myself.
I am hesitant to post very much anyway cause I am unable to change my
situation right now. That makes me feel I don't have a lot to offer except to  share
my personal experience (which most of you have heard) but I have to reply  to
this grand piece of information. It is amazing that the 'professionals' at
your clinic are open enough to recommend this approach in treating opiate
addiction. Maybe I am over reacting but to my knowledge this is the first
recommendation from a Methadone clinic. The fact that they are open to it is  good
but your example of a final product in the works is what sealed the deal I  feel
sure.
You know, I am having some trouble lately making sentences! No kidding! I  am
having a difficult time keeping my thoughts long enough to type the words to
express myself. So, if this post seems a little 'dis-jointed' that is the
reason.
Keep on keeping on Kirsty, jason and the rest of you good people!
Callie

In a message dated 6/14/2006 10:04:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,