[Ibogaine] Re: the whole "re-setting" thing

marko marko at phantom.com
Wed Jun 14 12:14:55 EDT 2006

Hi Preston,

I know several people who quit smoking by chewing Sage (Salvia
officinalis - don't try that with Salvia divinorum ;-)

It's not that you only "do something orraly", it's also its ingredients
which somehow repel use of tobacco... I never cared to research this in
details, so I don't know exactly what's supposed to go on.

V should be careful recommending you parsley --> it's a powerful
aphrodisiac in large quantyties =)

Marko