[Ibogaine] Re: the whole "re-setting" thing

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 11:26:15 EDT 2006

someone recently suggested to my girlfriend V that I chew on mint, or
barring that, parseley, when trying to kick tobacco. Haven't tried it yet,
but am wondering if you've ever heard similar suggestions. Would this be
simply to give me something to do orally instead of sucking a cigarette, or
is there something chemical about mint and/or parseley that might help with
the kicking?
Ibogaine hasn't done much more than decrease my appetite for smoking tobacco
initially, right after the ibo experiences, but I have quickly become a
regular, nearly a pack a day smoker again.

Peace, love and respect,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines