[Ibogaine] embracing the southerly

captkirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Wed Jun 14 03:17:53 EDT 2006

Hi shaun, I tend to agree with you on that one, that's why I
have no problem having strangers in my home who seek out and
end up wanting Ibogaine treatment, I feel I know them well
already......(winks at Leah lol)......it's a strange
feeling, but I feel very connected to these people.
It's not just the addiction, but like you say, some
spiritual thing going on there in most cases.....a certain
wisdom thru our experiences....who knows but the connection
is most definitely there....
Keeping warm in chilly ole south Island
Koiky xxxx

----- Original Message Follows -----