embracing the southerly

david jarvis original_curno at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 14 19:28:01 EDT 2006

            Hey all, my name is david and I’m friends with Leah and Steve.
Although we’ve had our ups and downs over the years, I still love you both
and I’m feeling incredibly proud of what you have achieved over the past
month or so.

Steve, you have blown me away mate!!!!!

I know you’ve always had it in ya, but to crawl out from under that rock and
succeed is near on a miracle from where you were at. An inspiration to
anyone who feels as if heavy addiction is the end of life. So bro, please
take this and fulfill some of that huge potential you have always promised
to unleash on the world.

 Let me know if you need any help at this end.

…and Leah darling, well what can I say, you have made a huge step in the
right direction that has given me truck loads of confidence to follow in
your golden steps.

But kicking has never been your problem, its staying off, as I’m sure you’re
well aware.

So darling please, please shine on you crazy diamond, I love you to bits…and
same, if there’s anything I can do for you...

I’ve been speaking to the dear captain Kirk, who sounds way cool and
supportive as do all the souls on the list. I’m setting up myself to be
ibogained sometime soon, depending on my employment status, which at the
moment is looking a bit thin, but where there’s a will, there’s a way,

Love and peace to you all,

David

p.s. Leah, embrace that southerly, I so miss real weather!