Stephen :)

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Tue Jun 13 06:45:29 EDT 2006

Stands up and applaudes you.

When are you coming to visit me???? Lol I gotta meet you, I’ve heard so much
and all about your treatment, reminded me so much of when I tried a weaker
form of Ibo back in 2000.  Puke n diarrheoa as someone put it furry freak
brothers episode style…..

MAN you have done incredible!   Half a rivvie is nothing compared to what
you were on. I’m still smoking btw…… and I came off a mere 30 mg of
methadone.

Ibo works in mysterious ways ;)

Just keep on, hug your mother, and one from me, what a COOL WOMAN SHE IS :-)

Don’t worry bout the mo’…. Ya know what they say about men n mo’s?  what are
they trying to hide? Lolol  as for women and mo’s…. hair removal run out?
Urhhhhhhh

Hahha

So cool to see your words on the list finally!  I know many here will relate
totally

Hugs n hippy shit love to ya

Koiky xxxxxx

   _____