[Ibogaine] life in kirks world

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 12 20:36:29 EDT 2006

 Hey Kirsty,

 Yeah,...your right about enjoying a glass or two of red whilst cooking dinner,...yuuuum. I could not enjoy wine before
 but now it is wonderful.

 Being opiate free is so so freeing and cooooool,..wow,..you rock girl. You are one of the coolest woman I have ever met,
 and your daughter is a coolette.  : )

 One thing I am finding being opiate free is all the feeling I am now doing. Sometimes it is a little over whelming,..to feel fully
 again,....all the emotions,..the ups and downs. The joy,..the sadness. I have always been a very sensitive man,..sometimes
 things are just too loud however I am learning to handle them.

 Ahhh feels good to be home,..I miss you guys already. You are past the 3 month mark,..go girl,..yeaaaah.

                                                                      love,
                                                                             Jasen