[Ibogaine] RE: Paul Wright-HT freedom fighter, war on some drugs

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 17:02:13 EDT 2006

My take on the perpetuators of the "war on Some drugs and Some
terrorists: certainly the pres. spares no time at all in his busy day
to concentrate on bin laden, the bush family friend turned madman],
the one who instigated the attack on the WTC. All our US chicken
hawks want is a Orwellian style society with perpetual wars on
everything and a prison-slave-industrial- military economy. The
Fallwells and the Robertsons are just there for amusement of the rich
who choose to call themselves Christian, but they dont behave as
Jesus would. My opinion. Now if only Ibogaine were approved as a
legitimate way to combat drug addiction in America, funded and
approved by the AMA, the FDA and hands-off by the DEA. And funded by
the US Treasury, instead of wasting trillions on explosives
technologies, that other people steal and use against Americans.
Accutane, a drug for acne is more dangerous to America's youth,
health wise because of suicide danger than Ibogaine.
Illegal hallucinogens? Alcohol when used to excess by thousands
experience hallucinations as a result of over-poisoning their
systems. Where are the regulatory laws that prevent Alcohol abuse by
grown adults? Who is the chief logic-minded person in this country?
Alfred E. Numan, the president? A man who is allegedly having an
affair with one whom a lot of people call gay, a person of a
different race than his own wife, who reportedly moved out of the
white house, all the while continuing to call for further ruining the
content and intent of the US constitution? COMPUTER!, COMMAND:
Priority over-ride Alpha-ONE on the president's continued abuse of
power, PLEASE Jesus, St Michael, God, Great Spirit, All Benevolent
powers that want cosmic justice. The Asgards, [Stargate SG-1, you
Twits at the NSA]  Thank You!
WARREN