[Ibogaine] Leah!!!!

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 16:10:14 EDT 2006

Earth to Kappa Includ, you are receiving messages from the ibogaine
list. The reason for this is because you signed yourself onto it. If
you have no memory of ever having done this because you were smoking
crack at the time, the way to unsubscribe is to unplug your computer
from the wall and throw it out the nearest window.

Welcome aboard! It is customary for new members to write a short bio of
themselves, at least 5,000 words long. Ready, set, go! Start typing!

.:vector:.