[Ibogaine] Leah!!!!

kappa includ getaroundcl at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 15:25:33 EDT 2006

I think you sent this to me by mistake- I don't know any  'Leah's or 'Callie's.  -Thought you should know why you didn't get a response from the person you're looking for....

CallieMimosa at aol.com wrote:        Way to go Leah! Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to getting to 'know' you better. As soon as you feel comfortable, please share about before, during and after Ibo. Not asking for much am I? lol!
  If anyone hasn't told you.....I am very proud of you. Your courage is GREAT!
  Peace, Callie