[Ibogaine] Leah!!!!

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 13:30:05 EDT 2006

Way to go Leah! Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to getting to
'know' you better. As soon as you feel comfortable, please share about before,
during and after Ibo. Not asking for much am I? lol!
If anyone hasn't told you.....I am very proud of you. Your courage is  GREAT!
Peace, Callie

In a message dated 6/11/2006 10:10:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,