[Ibogaine] the whole "re-setting" thing

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Mon Jun 12 07:42:25 EDT 2006

Sandra,
     I agree it's important to know what results when things are done in
excess(and anything even good stuff can be done in excess)  I feel you have
represented parsley in a way that could instill fear of it in those that
don't have the sense to recognize the signs of cause and effect from their
food or their actions for that matter.  Is putting a whole head of parsley
in a pot of soup too much?  Is juicing a 1/3 of a bunch with other veggies
too much?  Is cutting up a handful in an omlett too much?  A small amount of
parsley(brings to mind the sprig they put on your plate in restaurants) i
believe isn't as therapeutic as stated.
     Ideally one should be in tune with their world to where they resonate
with what they need, how much, how often.  This is a part of the intuitive
response that could work in all areas of life.
      I have read other info you have posted and recognize your talents  and
dedication but for some reason this one kind of stirred something in me. It
must be an issue i'm working on that has nothing to do with parsley.
                                                                 Thank you
Sandra,

  Martee