[Ibogaine] the whole "re-setting" thing

captkirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Mon Jun 12 00:10:11 EDT 2006

Thanks Sandra,
last year when i did research on breast cyst, I discoverd
estrogen imbalance. I then discovered that Coffee Beans,
Licorice, and Beer all have estrogen mimicking properties
(as well as certain herbs, can't remember them offhand)  at
the time i was working in a cafe..yes mega strong coffees!
Local supermarket did a great deal on huge bags of Licorice,
and well, I was having a love affair with Beer (hops).
Life can be so cruel!!!!!!!
lol
Kirky xxx

----- Original Message Follows -----
> Hiya Ladees,
>

> Btw, large amounts of parsley can affect your menstrual
> cycles. It can  make you bleed sooner than you're supposed
> to as its an emmenagogue  (brings on your period and can
> also cause abortions), so be careful.  You've taken too
> much if you can taste it in your throat afterwards  (it's
> kinda metallic tasting). It can be a real good thing in
> small  amounts tho, cleanses and purifies blood...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sandra
>

> Kirk <captkirk at clear.net.nz> wrote:
>
> Muwahhhh
>
> Thx Martee. Love this list.
>
> , I feel your body isn't responding to the carrot juice
> anymore
>
> Fuck, I was sposed to be doing carrot juice??>?? no wonder
> my body isn’t  responding to it.
>
> Lol
>
> Parsley yes, I know im slack with diet
..my daughter
gets
> fed I get the  scraps hahahahahahahha such is solo
> parenting and low income.
>
> THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!
>
> xxxxx

> --------------

..
>     my skin has always been fine, using or not
 but now
> it’s something
>     out of a “worst skin diseases” manual!! Anyone
else
> get that?
>     Shovelling on the chickweed ointment to help, which it
> is, when I
>     remember to

..