[Ibogaine] the whole "re-setting" thing

Sandra Karpetas sandra at ibogatherapyhouse.net
Mon Jun 12 00:05:03 EDT 2006

Hiya Ladees,

Btw, large amounts of parsley can affect your menstrual cycles. It can
make you bleed sooner than you're supposed to as its an emmenagogue
(brings on your period and can also cause abortions), so be careful.
You've taken too much if you can taste it in your throat afterwards
(it's kinda metallic tasting). It can be a real good thing in small
amounts tho, cleanses and purifies blood...

Cheers,

Sandra

Kirk <captkirk at clear.net.nz> wrote:

Muwahhhh

Thx Martee. Love this list.

, I feel your body isn't responding to the carrot juice anymore

Fuck, I was sposed to be doing carrot juice??>?? no wonder my body isn’t
responding to it.

Lol

Parsley yes, I know im slack with diet…..my daughter gets fed I get the
scraps hahahahahahahha such is solo parenting and low income.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

xxxxx