[Ibogaine] the whole "re-setting" thing

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Sun Jun 11 19:03:11 EDT 2006

Hi Jill!

Nice to see you, hope Stephen is doing great!

No haven’t taken kava in months. Just vit b complex (urh when I remember). I
actually found the silymarin was causing diarrhoea, but then perhaps my body
still needed to be cleaned out?

Get that Stephen on the keyboard! We’d all love to hear from him ..and
leah.. I know she’s lurking ;o)

Koiky xxx

   _____