[Ibogaine] the whole "re-setting" thing

Jill Nicholls jill at handwoven.co.nz
Sun Jun 11 19:18:07 EDT 2006

Regarding your skin problems. Are you still taking Kava? Some people get a skin rash reaction after taking it, especially after they've been exposed to sunlight.
We have found also that when we forgot to take the Kava, the diarrhoea eased so have stopped it altogether and bowels back to normal. It's worth having a read of Kava info especially "side effects".
Best wishes,
Jill