[Ibogaine] the whole "re-setting" thing

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Sun Jun 11 18:38:50 EDT 2006

Kirk,
     Blemishes on the face caused by hormonal stuff is usually located between the ear and the mouth more along the jawline.  That's usually a bit of a clue when you're trying to detect what's going on.
     And no you weren't supposed to be doing carrot juice I just remember you saying you do carrot juice with a sprig of parsley in it and it should be the other way around.  The carrot should be the sprig...if that makes any sense.
                                         Martee