[Ibogaine] the whole "re-setting" thing

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Sun Jun 11 06:22:55 EDT 2006

Muwahhhh

Thx Martee.   Love this list.

, I feel your body isn't responding to the carrot juice anymore

Fuck, I was sposed to be doing carrot juice??>??  no wonder my body isn’t
responding to it.

Lol

Parsley yes, I know im slack with diet…..my daughter gets fed I get the
scraps hahahahahahahha such is solo parenting and low income.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

xxxxx

   _____