[Ibogaine] the whole "re-setting" thing

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Sun Jun 11 06:08:55 EDT 2006

Hey Kirk,
     My observation post ibo is that the body is going through a detox cleansing phase..hence the 3 times a day shower funk.  Through the skin is another way the body purges.  I would think it would help you to be doing parsley,celery and cucumber juices, I feel your body isn't responding to the carrot juice anymore and these particular greens would be more helpful.  Also eat parsley in your meal plan. Don't forget the olive oil in your diet.  It will also help improve your skin.
                                                 Hope you are well,
                                                             Martee