[Ibogaine] to unsubscribe......

xlemontree at yahoo.com xlemontree at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 20:11:41 EDT 2006

huh, high horse? no drug reference there?  i'm
confused by your email. i don't think it's you; i'm
having trouble comprehending now.....apologies.

oooh, my brain feels like it's doing the samba in my
skull. my boss's stress was freaky today. she had
crazy eyes, open really wide. then she'd walk really
fast like she has a bomb up her ass, swinging her arms
like she's going to launch bowling balls.  i don't
have to look at her til monday = happy anna banana.

behollerinatcha.

--- Shaun Clark <click80 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> and after someone helps him...
>
>   I just got on my high horse and........
>
>   later I was thinking of getting on my girlfriend
> and ........... better stop there
>
> Kirk <captkirk at clear.net.nz> wrote:
>         v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:*
> {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
> {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape
> {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
> st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
>  Can someone help me?  I just got on my couch and
> now I can’t figure out how to get off it

..