[Ibogaine] RE: Ibogaine, RE: OT cant get off list

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 18:20:43 EDT 2006

I was going to ask if this was I'm Retarded and Annoying Day, but your
reply was much better ;)

.:vector:.

The secret clue is hidden at the bottom of every single one of these
messages idiots type.  Duh.

http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/IbogaineList.html

Here's the part you want, in 20 paragraphs of hard to read technical
writing:

"To get OFF this list: