[Ibogaine] shut off

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 13:57:28 EDT 2006

Wow! What will they think of next?! ;)  Thanks!
Callie

In a message dated 6/9/2006 12:17:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
krista.vaughan at gmail.com writes:

In like  gmail you can 'thread' messages, so that a lot of messages
with the same  subject, or the same author, can show up in one 'thread'
which looks like  one piece of email and expands to many messages. I
know thunderbird does  this on windows, Outlook may do it, I've never
checked, usually sticking  with webmail. I don't know what mac's do,
but i'm sure they have better,  newer, flashier versions of everything
;-) thinking of taking the plunge  and scraping together enough dinero
for a new Macbook, they're really nice  and at $1000 almost affordable
;-)

What it looks like if threaded by  name, is instead of 40 dumb messages
from one dork spazzing out, there's  one message with 40 messages all
inside of it, so you can take that one  message and delete it instead
of clicking 40 deletes  ;-)