[Ibogaine] shut off

Krista Vaughan krista.vaughan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:16:40 EDT 2006

In like gmail you can 'thread' messages, so that a lot of messages
with the same subject, or the same author, can show up in one 'thread'
which looks like one piece of email and expands to many messages. I
know thunderbird does this on windows, Outlook may do it, I've never
checked, usually sticking with webmail. I don't know what mac's do,
but i'm sure they have better, newer, flashier versions of everything
;-) thinking of taking the plunge and scraping together enough dinero
for a new Macbook, they're really nice and at $1000 almost affordable
;-)

What it looks like if threaded by name, is instead of 40 dumb messages
from one dork spazzing out, there's one message with 40 messages all
inside of it, so you can take that one message and delete it instead
of clicking 40 deletes ;-)

KV