Fw: [Ibogaine] .....Stephen

jamie mclees/Tyme Matters keys448 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 9 01:19:28 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: DEANGRIMMII at aol.com
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] .....Stephen

You all's inspiration makes me believe there is hope out there, just don't know where. Thank you. D

In a message dated 6/6/2006 12:54:59 A.M. Central America Standard T, captkirk at clear.net.nz writes:
  Ohhhh and heyyyy Stephen!! Waving at you way down there at the ass end of
  the south island lolol hope you keeping warm!!!!!
  Look forward to seeing you on here, and that bloody Leah....she's a cool
  lady was a pleasure having her here, she's welcome back any time (as are you
  welcome to come visit, stephen!)
  NEXT!!
  lol