Fw: [Ibogaine] Iboga Therapy House :: Vancouver BC

jamie mclees/Tyme Matters keys448 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 9 01:20:02 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: DEANGRIMMII at aol.com
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Iboga Therapy House :: Vancouver BC

I spoke with Brian in Prague, ibeginagain.com an he is the most affordable, personable, but a long trip. $1500 vs. $6500 the Florida group charges combined with the prison ward like intake woman I spoke with makes Braque in the summer sound like a deal. Still add $4500 to get there from central America seems like a long haul financially and physically. Venezuela has something similar, but not Ibogaine. Still looking in the Latin countries here. BC is nice this time of year.