Fw: [Ibogaine] OT

jamie mclees/Tyme Matters keys448 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 9 01:19:09 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Jasen Chamoun
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] OT

 Hey Randy,

 So,...how was the camping trip?
 I am back in the land of OZ .

 Did you talk to a coyote....

                love you Randy.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 8:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] OT to Jasen from Randy

  In a message dated 5/28/06 6:47:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, captkirk at clear.net.nz writes:

    So Randy,..when you coming over to the land of Oz. We could follow the

    Rabbit down the rabbit hole.

                                                              love,

                                                                   Jasen
    Jasen, If I had the cash I would be over there today my brother. Sounds like you are pretty busy. You are the man. Today though I'm starting a camping trip with my son. We are going to have sooooooooo much fun. Shame we can't take a few guns and target shoot while we are gone. The laws are all different in all the different states so that is out but maybe we can find a good pellet gun cheap. Guitar lessons under the stars, and I plan on trying to get a coyote to talk to me using a harmonica. We'll think of some other stuff to do. He is 21 though I may bore him to death......................LOL . I still feel 21 myself sometimes.                Love and campfires       Randy