Fw: [Ibogaine] Re; No more chains

jamie mclees/Tyme Matters keys448 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 9 01:21:11 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Jasen Chamoun
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:56 AM
Subject: [Ibogaine] Re; No more chains

 Hey,

 Let me introduce Leah, a 42 year old woman using  morphine on and off since the age
 23. For the last 3 years has been addicted to morphine. Between 100 to 200mg a day.

 Leah is 56.6 kg and approx 5 foot 7 inches tall.

 Leah was dosed approx 10 days ago with 18mg per kg of Ibogaine HCL.

 Leah recovered pretty quick making me tea and breakfast by the 5th morning.

 A nice little trip was had and when I asked Leah about some of her experience
 she told me she couldn't tell me,..I left it at that. (but I was curious) Hmmm.

 Leah came in all unsure frightened and almost hunched over and left confident
 happy, bright and full of hope. A pretty woman.

 You go Leah. Yeaaaah.

 Thankyou for those that helped.

 Kirsty is cool and her daughter is a coolette. Awesome.

                                                                              with love, Jasen