Fw: [Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us; If Six Were 9

jamie mclees/Tyme Matters keys448 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 9 01:16:21 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Warren Lee Theriot
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us; If Six Were 9

It has taken nearly two and a half years of cutting back, getting sick, relapsing, taking less and less, keeping getting sick. This time I feel something really different in my attitude and interior feelings. The depression is finally lifting, without taking any more antidepressants. The best antidepressant is the lack of opiates in the system, really. I have my aches and pains, but I have to be able to deal with them without anesthesia.
Warren Lee