Fw: [Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us; If Six Were 9

jamie mclees/Tyme Matters keys448 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 9 01:15:50 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Warren Lee Theriot
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us; If Six Were 9

Tuesday turned out to be a very good day, with the self-imposed detox having almost totally completed with the end of the flu-like withdrawals. Three weeks long.  Any residual cravings are a lot easier to deal with than the punishment of withdrawals. Especially that I know what is in store if I relapse. Next miracle desired is finding a return to the company of like-minded artistically inclined technicians like I have been used to working with. The Ibogaine angels have been with me all along thoughout this ordeal, in spite of my not yet actually taking Ibogaine. I am still searching for a support-discussion group here where I live about Ibogaine as I could seriously still use a spiritual healing session.  I have started feeling like I used to in High School at this time of year and that is reviving age-old good feelings. Something missing for the past several years in my life. And I am determined not to act like an illogical idiot whenever I find something on the news that seems deserving of criticism, by not embarrassing myself with an idiot rant. Peace! I also found nearly all the music I have craved for the last year at www.beatport.com. What a Gas!
Warren Lee