[Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us; If Six Were 9

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 23:23:59 EDT 2006

It has taken nearly two and a half years of cutting back, getting
sick, relapsing, taking less and less, keeping getting sick. This
time I feel something really different in my attitude and interior
feelings. The depression is finally lifting, without taking any more
antidepressants. The best antidepressant is the lack of opiates in
the system, really. I have my aches and pains, but I have to be able
to deal with them without anesthesia.
Warren Lee