[Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us; If Six Were 9

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 23:02:43 EDT 2006

Tuesday turned out to be a very good day, with the self-imposed detox
having almost totally completed with the end of the flu-like
withdrawals. Three weeks long.  Any residual cravings are a lot
easier to deal with than the punishment of withdrawals. Especially
that I know what is in store if I relapse. Next miracle desired is
finding a return to the company of like-minded artistically inclined
technicians like I have been used to working with. The Ibogaine
angels have been with me all along thoughout this ordeal, in spite of
my not yet actually taking Ibogaine. I am still searching for a
support-discussion group here where I live about Ibogaine as I could
seriously still use a spiritual healing session.  I have started
feeling like I used to in High School at this time of year and that
is reviving age-old good feelings. Something missing for the past
several years in my life. And I am determined not to act like an
illogical idiot whenever I find something on the news that seems
deserving of criticism, by not embarrassing myself with an idiot
rant. Peace! I also found nearly all the music I have craved for the
last year at www.beatport.com. What a Gas!
Warren Lee