[Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us,sing this song Bro,

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Thu Jun 8 16:36:59 EDT 2006

And the song is?

-----Original Message-----
From: m.finman [mailto:mafinman at optonline.net]
Sent: Friday, 9 June 2006 7:00 a.m.
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us,sing this song Bro,

Sara,
      I was 14 and on a lunch break from high school.  Went to a friends
house to smoke a joint.  This music, this song is on and it was the very
first time I ever experienced listening to music with headphones on (new
invention). It was as surreal a feeling as I ever have experienced....even
now.
      Thanks for the memory.
                                                      Love to you and yours,

         Martee