[Ibogaine] Tink's tumultuous tumble turns tawdry, terrible and tedious

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Wed Jun 7 17:58:11 EDT 2006

GRABS TINK BY THE EARLOBES AND SHAKES HER AROUND LOTS!!!!!!
Look here Woman, who do you think we are???????  So ya had a relapse, all
the MORE reason to be here on this list!!!!  I for one certainly aint
judging you and I'm sure that's the general consensus as well.  And apart
from that, perhaps sharing what you've been going through may very well help
someone else in the future!!!!  So get with the program or I'll slap you
with a wet fish!!!!! Let me tell you the fish is NOT happy with that
prospect.  So, spare a thought for the fish!!
Ok, lecture over lolol
I am going to be in USA end of September so keep that in mind cos if I don't
catch up with ya I'll have to threaten you with something worse than a
fish..........i dunno, mutton,  but I really hope it doesn't come to that.
Right!!
Hear from you!!!!!!!!!
KOIKY xxxxxx