[Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us,sing this song Bro,

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 17:16:50 EDT 2006

Wow, beautifully put, what do we experience other than sight, sound, touch,
and taste.
We close our eyes and create our own inner space. Outward space becomes
inward infinities. Equal space without and within.
All is, just because.
Why worry folks.
Yesterday don't exist and tomorrow you can't hold in your hand.
Your picture of reality exists on a Razor edge, sliced between past and
imminent future, present constantly changing, forward.
                                                     Have a great day
people, thankyou Sara'.

            P;')~~~