[Ibogaine] OT 666 is behind us,sing this song Bro,

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 7 02:11:58 EDT 2006

Yeah, sing the song, Bro'

            If the sun refuse to shine,
            I don't mind, I don't mind,
            If the mountains fell in the sea,
            let it be, it ain't me.
            Alright, 'cos I got my own world to look through,
            And I ain't gonna copy you.

            Now if 6 turned out to be 9,
            I don't mind, I don't mind,
            Alright, if all the hippies cut off all their hair,
            I don't care, I don't care.
            Dig, 'cos I got my own world to live through
            And I ain't gonna copy you.

            White collared conservative flashing down the street,

            Pointing their plastic finger at me.
            They're hoping soon my kind will drop and die,
            But I'm gonna wave my freak flag high, high.
            Wave on, wave on
            Fall mountains, just don't fall on me
            Go ahead on Mr. Business man, you can't dress like me.

            Nobody know what i'm talkin' about.
            i've got my own life to live
            i'm the one that's going to have to die
            when it's time for me to die.
            So let me live my life,
            the way i want to
            Yeah.
            Sing on Brother, play on drummer.

if you are no sure who wrote this song, Just ask.

Sara