[Ibogaine] No more chains

Aimee Forrester aim_jf at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 18:48:56 EDT 2006

I agree Chris!!!

Here is an attachment that I have got from Mother Teresa... similar to what
you were saying, it is a Peace Prayer asked that it be used around the world
for one minute, vocally or mediataively; at noon local time. A chain of
prayer would thus be set up, activated at each of the twenty - four hours of
the day. Or, use it whenver at your will. I love using it....! A collective
number of people all using at once...ahhhh!!

Check it out anyway....

Love and Light,

Aimee

Meet Sexy Singles today @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D22740&_t=751140432&_r=emailtagline_meetsexy_june&_m=EXT