[Ibogaine] No more chains

Chris Hunter abductmeplease at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:30:20 EDT 2006

good luck to you all - things will change in the world as soon as we focus
our thought intention and tune into a positive loving vibration - nothing
exists outside of our collective thoughts -

Try spending maybe 5 mins each day sending out pure thoughts of love and
light and connect with the all that is

Much Love