[Ibogaine] Iboga Therapy House :: Vancouver BC

DEANGRIMMII at aol.com DEANGRIMMII at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 12:46:35 EDT 2006

I spoke with Brian in Prague, ibeginagain.com an he is the most affordable,
personable, but a long trip. $1500 vs. $6500 the Florida group charges
combined  with the prison ward like intake woman I spoke with makes Braque in the
summer  sound like a deal. Still add $4500 to get there from central America
seems like  a long haul financially and physically. Venezuela has something
similar, but not  Ibogaine. Still looking in the Latin countries here. BC is nice
this time of  year.

In a message dated 6/6/2006 10:18:38 A.M. Central America Standard T,