Iboga Therapy House :: Vancouver BC

bioniclove at photon.net bioniclove at photon.net
Tue Jun 6 12:11:17 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

  I recently just heard about the wonderful world
of Iboga & it's potential in helping get off
drug addictions.  I have heard that the Iboga
Therapy House on the Sunshine Coast of BC,
near Vancouver in Canada is a great place
to go for Iboga treatment.  It is supposed
to be the most affordable price of the houses
& a very open-minded friendly & helpful staff.
Does anybody have a list of other treatment
centers?  Have others heard the good word
about this particular center?

I found their website here:

www.IbogaTherapyHouse.net

Andy Bosch