[Ibogaine] Ibogaine fatality paper

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Tue Jun 6 04:30:33 EDT 2006

Am 04.06.2006 um 21:05 schrieb <slowone at hush.ai>:

> My impression of Strassman's book was that they administered DMT to
> people in a lab setting and found that people felt they were being
> studied by aliens. The conclusion drawn was that this was about
> DMT,
> without considering that being studied in a lab setting might play
> a role.

yeah, but strassmann was well aware of that problem and dicussed it in
the book.

i never did dmt but a lot of people who do, esp. when injecting, feel
they get into contact with other beings, indepent on setting.
the studying seems to go both ways.

but strassmans study does not have much to do with possession trance,
just came to mind.
possession trance is really very interesting in itself, being clearly
distinct from say shamanic trance.