[Ibogaine] Fw: completley off topic How to take a shower ...

DEANGRIMMII at aol.com DEANGRIMMII at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 04:16:41 EDT 2006

Escazu, Costa Rica. thanks for chinking of me.
_DeanGrimmii at aol.com I han_ (mailto:DeanGrimmii at aol.com I han)  a message
dated 6/6/2006 1:52:48 A.M. Central  America Standard Ti, captkirk at clear.net.nz
writes:

Hey  Dean,
Where  abouts are you?
You’ll get  there……but I know how you are feeling
:o)  Koiky