[Ibogaine] .....Stephen

DEANGRIMMII at aol.com DEANGRIMMII at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 03:39:17 EDT 2006

You all's inspiration makes me believe there is hope out there, just don't
know where. Thank you. D

In a message dated 6/6/2006 12:54:59 A.M. Central America Standard T,
captkirk at clear.net.nz writes:

Ohhhh  and heyyyy Stephen!! Waving at you way down there at the ass end of
the  south island lolol hope you keeping warm!!!!!
Look forward to seeing you on  here, and that bloody Leah....she's a cool
lady was a pleasure having her  here, she's welcome back any time (as are you
welcome to come visit,  stephen!)
NEXT!!
lol