.....Stephen

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Tue Jun 6 02:54:14 EDT 2006

Ohhhh and heyyyy Stephen!! Waving at you way down there at the ass end of
the south island lolol hope you keeping warm!!!!!
Look forward to seeing you on here, and that bloody Leah....she's a cool
lady was a pleasure having her here, she's welcome back any time (as are you
welcome to come visit, stephen!)
NEXT!!
lol