[Ibogaine] Ibogaine fatality paper

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jun 5 19:42:33 EDT 2006

that's a good and interesting point.
Still worth reading in my humble opinion.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,