[Ibogaine] NYC

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jun 5 19:41:49 EDT 2006

Rachel wrote > the Cathedral of St. John the Divine up in Harlem<

To which I should add is one of my very favorite places in the whole city.
Gorgeous building, gorgeous land, gorgeous park behind it, near Columbia
University, all and all well worth visiting.
So Rachel, before leaving for Cali for good....
;-)))

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,