[Ibogaine] Ibogaine vs. Shamanism

Jocy jminaliza at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 16:25:21 EDT 2006

Michael, i know a Dr shaman who lives in  Venezuela that he may cure addiction with san pedro and ayahuasca, but the person has to take the treatment when the person is detoxed already and willing to  be cured.I am concern  on same problem  with my son, and we talked already but in my son case doesn t loock he wants  to  stop  using opiates.
regards
telejocy at hotmail.com