[Ibogaine] Ibogaine fatality paper

edward conn wardconn at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 17:35:50 EDT 2006

Nick, i would fully subscribe to what you are suggesting here, if anything
my experience over the last three years and longer has been as you are
suggesting, and the whole dynamic field opens up. Human interaction of the
correct sort, in flow with the person  requiring it only go to expand the
softened sense of self. yes the detox will take place anyway because the
chemical process is taking place, but valuable binding time can be made of
the opening that has occered in someones otherwise armoured ways.

>From my understanding of it all shamanic work is on this form, the drugs
involved are only softners to make change possible, by bringing plasticity
to bare on the otherwise stagnant condition. On ntop of this the trance
state, when it is energised and someone is upright and enegised is such that
re imprinting can take place, which is quite different to undeworld, lower
unconscious journeying, or breaking open the head, where super conscious
energy is released into the psychic field, having and bringing about long
term, ongoing spiritual changes. Re imprinting can be a sudden change of
relationship to outside factors and therefore a sudden release from a
specific behavioral trait and will only take place if the environment allows
for it. Synchronicity is a key elemental factor, bringing about the meeting
of outside and inside factors, the reaction to which is the re-imprinting.

I have watched this happening where there is no lying down and no imagery at
all, still on standard med/high dosages and the results where very sudden,
with no withdrawl. It seems specific to peoples requirements. Briefly I
would loosely suggest where life has been about longer term endurance, new
relationships with oneself require to be made, therefore a journeying, or
opening to higher unconscious cascades of energy, but where it has been more
about relationship choices that have led to certain patterns of behavior,
re-imprinting can change that. But the psyche and more casual faxctors of
life will create those circumstances, not the provider, or they may appear
in someones life as ongoing experiences afterward.

Anyhow, its very interresting to try and understand what is going on. Maybe
we will never really know?

Ed.